The images below illustrate the range of available choices. Shades of our leather products may differ. Before you buy your leather furniture, know that:
• Leather is a natural material that is made from cow and lambskin.
• No two hides are identical.
• Each piece of material accepts dye somewhat differently, resulting in different shades.
• Leather chairs and other leather furniture may include healed scars from the animal such as barbed wire fencing, insect bites, stretch marks, and fat and neck wrinkles.
• Leather is a breathable material, making it cool in the summer and warm in the winter.